The Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy Academy (HCPA), is offering the 2018 Advanced course in HIV therapeutic Management.
This course will take place in Lisbon – Centro Cultural de Belém - on the 24th and 25th of May, 2018.
The HCPA Advanced course in HIV therapeutic Management is a 2-day concentrated training focused on the latest knowledge and current best practices on HIV therapy, provided by recognized experts. This course is intended for healthcare professionals actively involved in patient treatment and aims to enable practitioners to deliver the highest quality care in all practice settings.
The training experience will feature:
1. Refresh and update knowledge of essential aspects of HIV therapy, providing the latest information and practical guidance;
2. Developments in approaches to prevent and cure HIV infection and stop the AIDS epidemic;
3. Illustrate advances in HIV treatment: how to approach unresolved treatment decisions and how to deal with viral resistance;
4. Discuss the increasing challenges of viral hepatitis and chronic co-morbidities;
a. Hepatitis C co infection: new treatment options and concerns;
5. Debate, during the 2 days, the possible approaches to real clinical cases and illustrate the best options available to offer patients.
All healthcare professionals involved in direct HIV treatment and care are invited to participate.
See you in Lisbon!
Registration is now closed.
Thank you to all who have registered. We look forward to seeing you in Lisbon!